{OSW} OldSkool Warriors

OldSkool Warriors!
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Hi Sweeties

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss***



Posts : 14
Join date : 2007-08-07
Location : Rotterdam - Holland

PostSubject: Hi Sweeties   Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:35 pm

Great to see this I miss you guys too Sad
but ill hope this clan grows so i wish you good luck


Loves and kisses I love you

Sandra aka Miss***
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[NSC]Legendary
Admin


Posts : 61
Join date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:37 pm

Wait pls i hope you will my wife!!
i wanna marry with you!!!Very Happy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://osw-ut.englishboard.net
[NSC]Legendary
Admin


Posts : 61
Join date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:42 pm

Do you will marry wit me pls alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://osw-ut.englishboard.net
{OSW}Damo
Admin


Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:35 pm

Hey miss welcome Smile
nice 2 see u here! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerclaw1987



Posts : 76
Join date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:10 pm

(L)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emil



Posts : 2
Join date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:27 am

hey Miss :*:*:*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss***



Posts : 14
Join date : 2007-08-07
Location : Rotterdam - Holland

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:33 am

[NSC]Legendary wrote:
Do you will marry wit me pls alien



your still crazy whahahahaha Shocked Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[NSC]Legendary
Admin


Posts : 61
Join date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:26 am

Miss*** wrote:
[NSC]Legendary wrote:
Do you will marry wit me pls alien



your still crazy whahahahaha Shocked Laughing lol!
I am only in love❤ I love you I love you Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://osw-ut.englishboard.net
`Silent



Posts : 10
Join date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:49 am

rofl leggy ur nuts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Transporter
Admin
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2007-08-06
Age : 29
Location : glossop.... england

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:34 am

WTFsandra ur mine Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{OSW}Damo
Admin


Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:44 am

LoL Sandra says Hi and now lots of people wanna marry her? haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Double'



Posts : 52
Join date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:15 am

Same as it was at GSW Wink


HI sandra Wink

How are u? Is ur aim back already
Back to top Go down
View user profile
a!Z



Posts : 10
Join date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:38 am

Miss*** wrote:
Great to see this I miss you guys too Sad
but ill hope this clan grows so i wish you good luck


Loves and kisses I love you

Sandra aka Miss***


hey miss.. Very Happy nice to see you again Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss***



Posts : 14
Join date : 2007-08-07
Location : Rotterdam - Holland

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:00 pm

Double' wrote:
Same as it was at GSW Wink


HI sandra Wink

How are u? Is ur aim back already


Heey hello

i havent play much last 2 weeks my dad has a hartoperation Crying or Very sad (he's fine) but still in hospital so i didnt play last weeks but today ive play 2 maps but my aim isnt the same ill think im shoot best with GSW tag Laughing

ill think im playing now more because i have 3 weeks vacantion cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss***



Posts : 14
Join date : 2007-08-07
Location : Rotterdam - Holland

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:01 pm

a!Z wrote:
Miss*** wrote:
Great to see this I miss you guys too Sad
but ill hope this clan grows so i wish you good luck


Loves and kisses I love you

Sandra aka Miss***


hey miss.. Very Happy nice to see you again Wink


Dont lie aizie Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[NSC]Legendary
Admin


Posts : 61
Join date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:38 am

Miss*** wrote:
a!Z wrote:
Miss*** wrote:
Great to see this I miss you guys too Sad
but ill hope this clan grows so i wish you good luck


Loves and kisses I love you

Sandra aka Miss***


hey miss.. Very Happy nice to see you again Wink


Dont lie aizie Laughing Wink
Fuck them !!!
Marry with me pls!
You are so hard sexy cat!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://osw-ut.englishboard.net
Transporter
Admin
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2007-08-06
Age : 29
Location : glossop.... england

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:07 am

loooooooooool

but rly now leggy sandra is mine she was mine b4 u sooo she wants a real man bk:P


ex gsw u remember the vote on old forum out of me and bjorn

we draw Razz so she is mine and bjorn:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[NSC]Legendary
Admin


Posts : 61
Join date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:06 am

duel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://osw-ut.englishboard.net
Transporter
Admin
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2007-08-06
Age : 29
Location : glossop.... england

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:12 am

hmmm ok
alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[NSC]Legendary
Admin


Posts : 61
Join date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:18 am

I love you Sandra,
you are my star!!
I hope you will my wife!!
I just want only marry with you.
Be with you forever!
I love your eyes and your hairs!!!
I dont want life without you better will fall from window!

PS: You need real guy not Kyle !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://osw-ut.englishboard.net
Double'



Posts : 52
Join date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:53 am

whahahaha


1st u learn how to speak normal english so she can understand u xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[NSC]Legendary
Admin


Posts : 61
Join date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:13 am

Double' wrote:
whahahaha


1st u learn how to speak normal english so she can understand u xD
fu tongue pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://osw-ut.englishboard.net
Miss***



Posts : 14
Join date : 2007-08-07
Location : Rotterdam - Holland

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:14 am

[NSC]Legendary wrote:
I love you Sandra,
you are my star!!
I hope you will my wife!!
I just want only marry with you.
Be with you forever!
I love your eyes and your hairs!!!
I dont want life without you better will fall from window!

PS: You need real guy not Kyle !



your fucking NUTS Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[NSC]Legendary
Admin


Posts : 61
Join date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:20 am

Miss*** wrote:
[NSC]Legendary wrote:
I love you Sandra,
you are my star!!
I hope you will my wife!!
I just want only marry with you.
Be with you forever!
I love your eyes and your hairs!!!
I dont want life without you better will fall from window!

PS: You need real guy not Kyle !



your fucking NUTS Rolling Eyes
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://osw-ut.englishboard.net
{OSW}Damo
Admin


Posts : 82
Join date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:35 am

haha nice said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi Sweeties   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi Sweeties
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [New Merch] Usagi Sweeties Megahouse Figure

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{OSW} OldSkool Warriors :: {OSW} Public Section! :: Say Hello!-
Jump to: